Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Guppy~~

Everyday..either when i go to work or finish work went home..i for sure will pass by my neighbour's house..and then..without fail..i everytime will look for the 'Guppy'(Doggie)..He everytime either will eat or asleep like a pig which his sleep posture is very indeed funny. For instance, he will sleep with four of his legs is in upward pose..or..he will place two of his legs under his chin..so cute and funny..

By looking at him..i will laugh on my own..yes, he can make me laugh..because he is too CUTE..i love him so much but too bad..my mum did not let me have him. But, luckily..my mum did not stop me from petting him..everytime, when my mum cook the dishes like chicken, duck or others that got bones..i sure will keep it for him to eat and my mum also will do so..i guess that..everyone also love him..

But, he got few bad habits..such as: he like to barks and chase the strangers that pass by his house..example, that day he chased the 'Electric Man' which is the person that responsible for electric bills..thus, to avoid him being hit by the man..i went out and find him..later on, i keep him inside my house for a moment..this is a bad habit of him..Recently, i noticed that he become more choosy when it comes to foods..there is a day..where i give him chicken bones..he ate all the bones and left out the 'Chicken Butt'. At first, he chewed it but, after awhile..he vomited it..i guess i have to train him in the future time so that, he would not become so choosy..first, i will start with..letting him eat 'Keropok'..*winks**

Oh ya..there is a time..where my mum want to walk to shop to 'da pao' foods..he followed my mum until the shop and then he returned home with my mum..maybe he just want to accompany my mum..so cute of him**love him***



~He looked into the camera**snap~~~
~He resting in front of my house~

P/S:I guessed that..doggie is everyone best friend~~

No comments:

Post a Comment