Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chor 1(First Day of CNY)

Wuhooo~~today is the first day of Chinese New Year..i woke up around 9am after woke up by my dad..then i hurried to downstairs to shower and then prepared myself before i went to wish my dad and get angpow from him..and..is my first angpow for this TIGER year..and is the first angpow i get since 3 years ago~~miss it!!!

After i get my angpow..i went to kitchen to eat my mum specially made breakfast..while eating the breakfast, i enjoyed with the CNY show on television.later, i also help my mum to wrap the angpow packets..

Therefore, i can summarized that..my whole day of first CNY is spent at home with my family and..i sleep most of the time..and also, i eat the whole day..shake-shake legs whole day..thus, i is enjoy-ing the whole day..love it~~

~The angpow my mama asked me to wrap~



~My yummy breakfast, mama cooked geh mee sua~

No comments:

Post a Comment