Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Wandering Around Day~~

Today..i woke up extremely early which is at 6.50am..because i have to go to the driving lesson..i really felt very lazy and my bones seems very heavy which i just wish i could lye back on my comfy bed..but..reality is very cruel and i still have to get up from my bed..tata my bed..and my smelly pillows~~sob sob**

I learn driving till 9am and then..i started my pra-test for my driving.Luckily, i pass it..if not,my driving instructor sure will grumble me..Thanks God for that!i waited him till 11am and then i requested him to drop me at Ipoh Parade because..i have a date with my bestie,Mei Teng at there..

After i meet her at there, the first place that i visited is..The Food Court..oh, gosh!!i am so hungry..i have been starving since morning and yet i still have not taken my breakfast..i was so relieved when i arrived at the food court and without wasting my time..i ordered my foods..and EAT,EAT..syiok~~

After the makan-makan session, we went to jalan-jalan~~we walked and walked till 6pm..we really amazed at ourself because we able to walk so long at the mall..averagely, each shop..we have have visited 3 times..it was fun but yet, tiring**

Therefore, i can summarized my day in few words..which is..i have done alot of exercise on that day..


P/S:During my jalan-jalan time, i have found few targets..which is as below:
  1. A stripes / polka dots tube dress
  2. A satin ribbon belt(is a STEAL)
  3. A flowery handphone bag
*All these..is under my consideration for next month..enough for this month already and a full stop must be put...

2 comments:

  1. Haha..pls STOP it before it's too late!!hahahaha!dun add on ur targets again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiduh..cant la..i cant be stop..kekeke~~

    ReplyDelete