Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Spaghetti Day~~

This afternoon..i went to eat lunch with my colleagues at Crazy Ice-Cream to celebrate Tiger year which is coming very soon~~i guessed today..we all is full with holiday mood..or is maybe..our lazy worms is getting us..but, anyway..we enjoyed it..the foods, the spirits and also the laziness inside me~~

I have ordered a set lunch which includes: spaghetti, salad, a soft drink and also dessert which is a corn flavour ice-cream..love it~~why i would named this page of my blog spaghetti day is because of: today i suddenly feels like want to eat spaghetti and..when i am eating my spaghetti..i suddenly think of the last time i eat the spaghetti that cooked by HIM..i missed the time where he cooked spaghetti and bring it for me during school time..i really missed that time and the taste of the spaghetti..although, the times where he bring me spaghetti is countable..but, i really appreciate it because he cooked and bring it specially for me..it looks like time has past by us so fast without we even realized..i guessed i miss HIM again~~oh, gosh!!but, i am happy because i do..


This is the spaghetti that i have ordered and thanks to Miss Apple Peng because snap such a beautiful picture.muaxxx~~

8 comments:

  1. haha...someone is lovesick again.. ^_^

    wahahah....cukup lah, no more winter sonata or autumn in my heart again..sejuk me here.

    I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and ur regular reader,Mei Ting - A very Happy Chinese New Year and Happy V's Day. May this new year will be a luckiest year for we all...and both of you will getting pretty and prettier..lolx

    Gong Xi, GOng Xi, angpau lai...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..lovesick again~~wat to do..i also dun want leh..i also want to wish u happy tiger year!!grrr...and happy valentine's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grandma,wish u and ur fren,yuan he happy chinese new year too!may both of you have a prosperous year ahead..Happy tiger year!*cheers*
    P/S:Happy valentine's day!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mei Ting,

    I still single, and don't have gf yet. Only had a dreamgirl..haha

    Thanks for the CNY wishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiduh..yuen he..i wan to pengsan lo..stil single pulak..hehehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Yuen Yuen,

    adui, tak percaya ke? Adui, since when you had lost ur faith on me??? huhu... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. wakakaka~~hard to believe wor yuan he..always talking about you dream girl wor..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yuen Yuen,

    Ya bah, me still single mah even thought inside my heart there got someone,dream-girl. Both of us not really officially being together ler... :S

    What will be will be. God knows what is the best for HIS childs.

    ReplyDelete