Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Before CNY~~

This month is a special month where i can enjoy my shupping time and buy whatever i want because..(1) Tiger year is coming soon, (2) I want to shup, (3) My bestie, Mei Teng is back to Ipoh already..and whatever the reason is..I enjoy shupping so much..Love it~~but, the bad news is..my wallet is very hurt and crying in pain..and so is my bank account..and at the same time..my wardrobe is celebrating happily because they got new 'friends' to join them..wuhooo~~cheers to that**


~Wedges shoes that i have bought a day before CNY~LOVE IT**


~Working shoes which is a STEAL~

~Flowy dress~

~Cute polka dots dress~

~Cute dress~

~Flowery dress~

~Polka dots dress again~

~My sis new shoes, i like it too~~sob sob**

~Minnie keychain that i get for rm2.90 when i purchased RM20 and above at Watson's~
~In order to get the cute minnie, i bought all this~

~Mixed satay~

~Chicken rice~

~Curry mee~

~Ais kacang~

6 comments:

  1. Haha...so many dresses!!I like the flowery dress so much.Nice!!grandma,let's shop together when we got time again la..but window shopping ya~haha!lalala~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah lo..i also like it..n so guai cheap tim the dress..just like the flowery dress meh?others leh?kekeke~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the best is the flowery dress la..others nice also.but i like that dress the best.lalala~

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyah..other dress also very cute ma..like me..sute pie~~kekeke~~dun vomit ya..

    ReplyDelete
  5. *vomit*x100 times!!cute pie*pengsan*
    hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cis!!popo go tepi sikit..vomit wor..yieaakk....

    ReplyDelete