Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chor 2(Second Day of CNY)

As usual..i woke up at 9am which is as usual woke up by dad's sound..then i prepared myself and ready to eat breakfast..my mum cooked her hometown foods which we often eat during CNY..then..i continued watching drama with my family and take at nap in the noon time..

And..around 6pm..i went to my cousin's house which all my relatives gather at there and the 'angpow ceremony' happens..i get alot of angpow at there..the quantity of the angpow is alot but the quality..i speechless..what do i mean by the quality is the amount inside the red packets..sad case..but..is better than none..cheers**

During the open house at my cousin's house..there is lion dance performance to entertain us and small buffet to serve us..after all the eating and sibuk-ing..me and my sister went outside of the house to play the fireworks..is been a while since i did not play fireworks..enjoy***

~My mama cooked geh hometown foods~



~The lily flower outside my house~

No comments:

Post a Comment