Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chor 3(Third Day of CNY)

Today..i do not have anything to do..just wake up and enjoy with my day..shake shake legs..i love it~~i love doing nothing at home and simply enjoy with the foods and television shows..oh ya, due to the reason that the weather is burning hot which like a microwave oven..i whole day drank alot of water..for example: i drank 3 cups of Sunquick Blackcurrant juice, 2 small boxes of Pokka Green Tea and also a small boxes of Drinho Soya Bean..i guessed that..i just drank alot for the day..

Around 12pm..my friend, Miss Apple come and fetch me to go out..we went to sing k at E-Box..from 1pm till 4pm..then..we went kai-kai at Jusco till 6.30pm..is a miracle day for me..because i did not buy anything during the kai-kai trip!!wuhoo..cheers for myself~~this is the end of third day of chinese new year in tiger year..grrr...


~Dried meat breads with mayonaise sauce which is my secret recipe and is teached by him~yummy**

No comments:

Post a Comment