Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 01, 2010

Chor 15(Last day of CNY for Year 2010)

Today is the last day of CNY for this year..time past by so fast without we even realized it..is just that..i do not have a strong mood for CNY this year..maybe..is because due to the reason that i working this year and not much days for me to enjoy it..i just missed CNY..i stil remember that..when i was young, i love CNY alot..but, as i grew older, i realized that i do not enjoy CNY like in previous previous year. i hope that i can find back the CNY feelings that have lost..CNY~~

Ok la..lets continue to my journey for the day..today i have to went to learn driving again.oh, gosh!!tidak habis-habis with learning but..there is a thing to cherish which is today is my LAST TIME of learning driving.wuhooo~~i felt so happy till i can fly away**after my driving lesson i went to Ipoh Parade to window shop..i am trying to pull myself away from all the attractions at the mall.and..dieng, dieng, dieng..i succeed!! i can do it~~after my window shopping trip with my sis and mum then we went to eat lunch before we head to 'Guan Yin Tong' which is located at Jalan Gopeng..

The weather is extremely hot when we arrived there and it makes me felt frustrated..i am sweating like HELL..my sweats just drop like rain..oh, gosh!!it was so hot..but yet, i continue walking at there..we sambil walked..sambil tangkap gambar..but, i admitted that..the scenery at there is BEAUTIFUL..and i enjoyed it..although the weather is hot, but there is still a big crowd at there..

There are few things that i like about this place: firstly, is the wishing roof..where i can see many people's wish. I do not know why..but, by looking at it..it can brings peacefulness to myself..and especially when the wind blew the wishing cards and make the cards flying~~and it reminds me of something again~~next, what i like about these place is..an area which the roof is decorated with red ropes..and with bells also, love messages from couples..when the wind blew the ropes, the bells will rang and the love messages is flying around~~simply peaceful..

Thus, the conclusion are..the place reminds me of many things..and..at here i want to remind myself and also others to..'cherish every moment in your life and learn to be satisfy with what you have'..because..life is short and we only can live life once..do appreciate the time you have~~*_*




~Love~



~I like this tree..so red~~







~Me n my sis~

~Fong sang~

~Good weather dolls~

~Good luck come,come~







~I do not get the meaning of this thingy. curious**



~Wishing tree~

~Chess Set~

~Wishing roof~

~Windmill~

4 comments:

  1. Wow,grandma..the placeso nice!I wish to go too!>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah lo..dats why dat day i ajak u go lo..nevermind lo..wait other day then we go together geh..hehehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lawa ler... this temple will be on my Must-go-list on my next trip to Ipoh later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe..come come bro..i welcome u..so nice leh this temple..japanese feel..

    ReplyDelete