Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

No Way~~

I believe that..in every people's life..there is a time where you will feel completely lost..or maybe just abit lost..but, still..you are lost before..the lost i mean here is..mentally lost..as for myself..i have been lost few times..i felt thankful that i still able to find my way back every time i am lost..for this, i have to thank God for guiding me back to the correct way or path..i need it!!

At this moment, i not completely lost..but, just abit..sometimes..maybe is myself that questioned too much..for instance: in love life, working life, study and the summary is i questioned too much in my life..how, i wish to know what is ahead of me and without have to think so much..but..it is impossible..because..if we already know what will happens in the future undertakings, we will lose alot of excitements and hopes..thus, i better not to know what lies in my future now..because i want to know it by experience it by myself so that i can gain something like experience..

L.O.S.T-->Is just a four-letters words and F.U.T.U.R.E-->Is just a six-letters words..but, yet..in our life..it is important and questions marks often appear between this two words with ten-letters words..right now, i definitely will, take a braver step..to step out from all this..because i do not want to always stay in blurness..and we just can live our LIFE once..we should not waste it and we must do what we want to..see what we want to see..for me, outside..there are so MANY things that i have not see before and..outside..there are so many types of people that i do not know..thus, by going outside..i can expand my thinking and not just stay in a box only..i should not put a limitation to myself..it only will bring more harm than benefits to me..~Go,Go,Go!!!just move out!!!!~


~By looking at the sky and watching the clouds swimming in the sky it can give me alot of support~Thanks for creating such a wonderful nature~

P.S:By listening to the 'Flying Without Wings' by Westlife can brings up our spirits..~*singing along the song('00')*~lalalala~~~

2 comments:

  1. Yes,grandma,i completely agreed with u...i felt lost of direction too now.i hope to see my future but as u said,if we know the future then we will lost all the excitement and sparks in our life=)
    Anywhere,wish grandma good luck and i support u..Go,go,go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haih..life is that clueless popo..we just have to get moving forward..because..time will never stop for us..

    ReplyDelete