Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Year Mood~~

12th of february 2010, friday..today..i totally in the holiday mood because Chinese New Year is coming..just two more days..tiger year will arrive..arghhh..thinking about it already make me happy because..i got 3 days holiday which until next wednesday. i can sleep and eat whenever i want in that few days..is been awhile already since i enjoy my goyang kaki day..i'm waiting for it!!and i'm...totally READY for it. .

Let's talk back my before new year day's mood which is today..early in the morning, i already starting to enjoy my holiday which i chatting and playing with my colleagues..it was very fun..during the chat, we also enjoying the foods which the foods is taken from the company hamper..WUHOO~~and also, while chatting with my colleague..i took a mandarin orange to eat..juicy~~

I really is in holiday mood and i thinks that..everyone also feel the same because from my observation and sixth sense tell me that they already fell in the holiday mood and everyone is waiting for tomorrow which is HOLIDAY!!yippeee~~




P.S-->At here i attached a picture of the 'in process' scarf for him..which i lazy to upload it later.hehe~~

4 comments:

  1. SWT...eat mandarin oranges also wan to write?funny la..hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so bad la u popo..say me like dat wor..just wrote my feelings ma..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amoi blogger,

    Can u plz point me to the post where u show off ur MP3...hehe

    I wanna have a look on it...

    I wish to buy the iPod shuffle, sound great the design..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..mine is not ipod shuffle..just ciplak..dats why so cheap but if..real ipod shuffle is around rm150 2 gigabytes..

    ReplyDelete