Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The same day at new place(Day 5)~~

Today..i will start my journey back to my hometown..i wake up very early and then eat the chee cheong fun for my breakfast..after my breakfast..i start my journey to airport which i hope the time can stop at least for awhile..if not..let the time pass by like snails..but too bad..time still moving like usual and the clock is ticking..i reached Kota Kinabalu Airport around 10.15am..when i arrived there, to my surprise..the counters all closed and just two counters open..it was so funny~~and at the screen there written..'SYSTEM DOWN'..and they have to check the customers in manually..i waited there with him till 10.45am and my flight gonna depart at 10.55am..i quickly rushed inside and did not even have time to have a proper time with him before i leave..

*After this meeting, do not know have to wait till when to meet him again.but, yet..i still full of HOPE to see him again..hope time will pass by very fast*


~My new pendrive~


~Pinky MP3~


~Nicole Formal Shirt~


~Kl Sentral bus ticket~






~My boarding ticket..and the seat is window seat~


~My movie ticket with him~


~KTM ticket from Ipoh to KL Sentral~

2 comments:

  1. Oh....so this time no more crying in the airport?hahaha...good for you..dun worry,can meet him very soon again=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe~~yeah lo, more crying this time..so sad..want to see him so much..sob sob~~

    ReplyDelete