Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monday~~

Today..i have to take bus go home because my big sister want to go out with her friend after finish work..thus, i have to go back on my own..what to do..because i do not know driving yet and have to take bus lo..

Actually, i quite enjoy with the bus time because..i can enjoy the scenery and see people around..but, unfortunate..the weather is too hot and is especially hot and burning during my after work time..oh, my gosh!!i want cold air..please..but, too bad that..life is not a bed of roses..while waiting for the super 'efficient' bus..i was sweating and my sweats like an open pipe..dripping and dripping..and finally the bus have arrived and picked me..

After i arrived at town, i have to changed to another bus in order to arrive at my home..i waited and waited till 6.15pm..i wonder what people will think if they know me finished work at 5pm and until 6.15pm i also have not reach home..this is the life of people who is taking bus..please do not think that this is an easy thing..it requires time, patience and SWEATS!!the bus finally arrived at 6.15pm and i have choose at seat which is the most behind in the bus..i very enjoyed with the ride home because i can see alot of scenery which i have not see since a year ago..i missed the time i work part time at Greentown there where i take bus home with my mama..

Oh ya..and also..before my taman bus arrive..i saw few pigeons trying to find something to eat at the floor..they just so cute because there is one pigeon trying to eat a plastic bag which the pigeon thinks that it was food..is just so ADORABLE!!i like to see these because it sometimes will make me smile..just a simple thing can cheer me up and make me smile..maybe is because of my life is simple or i am easy to satisfy but yet, i enjoy my life and like the way i live now~~

After i reached home at 6.45pm, i saw my dad just went back from pumping the bicycle tyres, i decided to take a ride with the bicycle..i ride the bicycle at nearby only..and during the bicycle time, i suddenly have some flash back which includes, there is a time where i ride bicycle with Mei Teng, my bestie..and i got attempt to try to fetch her but i fail..it was so funny..and also i recalled back some of the memories whereas i always ride bicycle to Atan's house..and there is a time where i fell into the drain because i tried to avoid from crashing a cat..there are so many memories that related to bicycle..i missed all those time..and wish in the future time, i still can have alot of chance and time to ride a bicycle..

P/S:Riding a bicycle is so much fun which it also can let you to think of something either is future plans or old memories..keep it up!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha...wei,since when u got part time job at Greentown?how come I dun rember it at all..or it's my 'lost memory' disease struck me again..aiksss..
    P/S:I miss the bicycle ride with u too!!Let's back to the past!hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiduh..popo didnt remember meh?i worked at my cousin there ma.aiduh..hehehe..i want to ride bicycle wit popo again lo~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo..ya hor..as operator rite?pick up cal rite?now remember lo..haha.ya lo,long time din ride bicycle..wuwuwu..JOM,go cycling..haha

    ReplyDelete