Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Heart by Heart♥♥


Due to the request from my bestie, Miss Cheah..thus, i decided to start write my LOVE perceptions again~~wuhoo~~hope my blog followers would not run away and bored by me..

Yesterday, evening~~when i standing at the shop-lots and waiting for my sis to come and fetch me**the sky is raining..and i looked at the roads where there is few 'kelompok' of water..when the rains drop from the sky to the floor..it brings my mind back to last time memories..and at the same time, i was listening to some Chinese love songs and it touch my ~heart~..my mind flew back to the past..and there are questions popped into my mind..

The 'popping' questions are: how does the destiny thingy happens? why some couples can be so loving? and will eternity love happens?~~the questions list going on and on~~..i thinks that..the drizzling rains can make people lost for awhile and also the..music..helps people to lost for awhile..actually, i like the lost feelings sometimes because it can bring us back to the past and think..and also, imagine**with these three thingy, it sometimes, can make us smile on our own..due to the sweetness of it..

Yesterday night~~one of my friend sms me and say that her friend saw her ex..and he is looking good..and my response is~~sure he looks good because he is not the one that get hurt..however, i agree with her that..she is happy because he is looking good which being happy is the most important thing in our LIFE**I just hope that she very soon can find her 'the one' and live happily every after with him which i think this is very important~~i'm wandering again..why some couples can be so loving and why some couples suffer so much when they are together..i guessed that, it takes two to tango and the joy or the happiness of every couple comes from the spiciness in the relationship..Oh ya, there is one quote that i would like to share which is 'Do not just look at what you do not have, but, must look at what you own and have'*cheers to that**

P/S: The more in LOVE we are, the more time we spend with that special person♥♥



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea,completely agreed with you..Haha..rain and music are able to make ppl lost.I even get lost in the light especially in the darkness of the sky!but i felt great to escape from reality awhile and get lost in my little world awhile and missing the good old days=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..... hey, blogger named Yuen Yuen, plz dun steal my words frm my blog... ada copyright ke ni?

    well, wat can I say ya emm..

    Just dun try to define what is love, what is this and that, just let it be. Just let the love happen naturally... when the time is right, then it will come and sit behind you and the cupid will geppo2 come to you too.... ^_^

    Just have faith on God's arrangement, HE knows what is the best for us. Don't you think so, my dear bloggers?

    Some of us might think,if the God is so love us, then why we encounter difficulty, hardship, sadness and the list go on in our life???? Well, I don't know what the God will answer it, but based on my case, the so called bad news / events in life actually can be liken to silver lining in every dark cloud. Those dark experiences had made me more stronger and steady in facing the unforeseen and unpredictable event in my future life...

    sorry for the long long essay seems liken myself is participating the essay writing competition... well it just my 2 cents view.

    Doris Day (singer) used to sing this song,Que Sera Sera. IN English the title can be translated as What will be will be.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...your fren,yuan he wrote a nice and meaningful essay here..I felt that is very true indeed..especially for the ending part..."Que Sera Sera. IN English the title can be translated as What will be will be" =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahaha...really?

    Then three of us shall sit down together and have a nice conversation..sure can geppo2 mayak2 esp. the one called Yuen Yuen, kan? kan? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. so bad la you, yuan he..i where got geppo..just ok geppo only ma..kekeke~~if we three sit together, we sure will talk alot about lovey-dovey things..oh, gosh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya, sure will talk sampai dawn....but, only one nia can talk sampai 72 hours....

    U know who is it? For sure Mei Ting and me wun be the one. Then who are the 'Chosen person'? xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah!!want to like dat meh yuan he..cakap me wor..u two also very pandai cakap geh lo..hehehe~~

    ReplyDelete