Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Smoky Sunday**

This morning..i woke up at 8.30am..and then, i went to shower and prepared myself to go out.The first stop for the day is the makan place which is located at Greenhill, Ipoh..my family and myself like to eat at there because of the famous-ness of the MEE GOPENG~~wuhoo~~i love it..slurppp...

After our makan-makan time, we start our journey to 'Perak Cave'..the purpose to this place is: to visit my grandma that have passed away..when i just arrived there, the place was very smokey due to the joy sticks and candles that burned by others..my sister and mama did not go up to visit my 'grandma' because they could not stand the smokes..so, i went to visit with my dad..after awhile, we finally finished visiting..and we went down and go inside the temple to pray~~and also, to snap pictures..oh, i totally in the mood to take pictures**kachiaakk~~(the camera snapping pictures sound).

At this place, we still can find dao the 'ah pek' selling ice-cream buns and cones..i just missed it because last time, when i was young, i often wait for the 'ah pek' to come to my house area**(the old missed feelings)**Thus, i go to buy two ice-cream buns for my parents but..there are a bunch of annoying uncles..they just so free and have nothing to do except mengusik-usik the girls..when they say me buy ice-cream buns, they also want to buy and asked me to treat them..please~~i would not care them..after the buying session, i went to taking pictures session and..here comes the 'uncles'..calling me like the monkeys in the Zoo or maybe even worse than the monkeys..says, want to take pictures together with me and asked for my contact number..oh, gosh!!wish they can look at the mirrors..spoiled my moods~~but, luckily that..the nice scenery cheer me up '^'~~yeah!!it is the end of my smokey Sunday~~


~The reflection~





~The sleeping black n white doggie~

~Me posing~



~Fried 'fu peh'~
~Yeong tau hu~


~Mee Gopeng~
~Additional pic: The cheesecake that i baked last sunday~


P/S: He like to eat cheesecake so much..hehe..there is a time, where i baked blueberry cheesecake for him but, he not even have the chance to taste it because it melts~~sob sob**

2 comments:

  1. teach me plz... I wanna learn how to prepare the cheesecake...

    teach me ya... deal ya..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..deal geh..but, you dun ask me to try the cake you make ya..kekekeke~~

    ReplyDelete