Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Choices Day**

C.H.O.I.C.E.S..is what we may encounter everyday..and..there are often two results from the choices..either right or wrong..right choices can bring us to next step..while, wrong choices will bring us maybe a step backward but..we definitely can gain something from the wrong choices process..our mind for sure will grow up and become mature if we face with wrong choices..and yet..good choices also can help us to grow..

Recently, i have encounter with few choices..and yet, i have to figure out the best choices for myself..i still remember few years ago..i have faced with one of the hardest choices for myself which i have been suffered for sometimes..i keep on holding to the two choices and embedded in my mind not to let go these two choices..but yet..i have to put an end to all this because..not just me suffer also, my loved one also suffered. I do not know what brings me to make up this choice but..i guessed is because i do not want to see my loved one suffer and i have enough of this..a full stop must be put..

Finally, this lead to my courage to carry up with this choice..i make the choice yesterday and till today..i did not feel regret for the choice i make..yet, i felt thankful because i make it..if not, until today..i will still live in miserable conditions and unable to continue my life freely..and since that day..my motto which is 'Live life the way you want and not just because others want you to do so'**Until today, i still live with this motto and this is what carry me on when i want to make choices in my life..because..i do not want the same things to happen again..the failure of doing a choice either right or wrong will bring a scar to myself and also others..this scar will follow us through our whole life and i will never forget all this..it is inside my heart always~~

Let's back to the choices that i faced recently..although my heart felt very heavy and full with apologies, but, i still have to carry on with my decision because this is my life..and i want to do what i want~~we just live life once like what i say always..no matter what, choice have to be make..and i felt glad that i make it..

Like everyone knows that , 'Life is not a bed of roses' and 'Life never goes the way we want it', so, we must make it goes our way with our own hands** Sometimes, i really have many questions for myself because..challenges in our life is never finish and we have to make choices all the time..is an again-again process**life~~

~Nice Quote~

~Choices~

2 comments:

  1. Meaningful but u haven't tel what is the choices la..tel,tel...LOL

    ReplyDelete