Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Lovey-Dovey~~♥♥

The contents of this page is as mentioned above..which is..totally about LOVE♥♥...the four powerful letters..this four letters can bring you up to the cloud nine or bring you down to the deepest piece of earth..


Sometimes..i really have many questions regarding with ..But, yet..i still have not find out all the answers yet because..there are too many mysteries hidden behind this four letters word..thus, L.O.V.E=Curiosity + Miracle to me..

The most often questions that I asked to myself are...

  • Why some couples manage to stay together until death tears them apart?
  • Why some couples break although they have been together for a long time?
  • Is it love strong enough to bring a couple together until the end of their life?
  • Will the love feelings fade away just like anything else?
  • How does the love attraction between two individuals happen?
  • And etc…

*I guess that I have too many questions about love thingy..and I will not be able to have all the answers..but, yet..i hope that love can brings miracle and happiness to everyone..i believe with the love powerfulness~~I was full with question marks regarding this love matters is because..i have heard many love stories before which is real-life stories..Sometimes, I really wonder why and why so many love matters happen. *sigh*

Lastly, I hope that everyone can find their the ‘ONE’ in their life and stay happily with him/her..and please please appreciate every moment you have with him/her..do cherish the moment you two spent together..it is important**


There are few love quotes that i like..and i would like to share with you all..

  1. “A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind.”
  2. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
  3. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”


~Love Cloud~



P/S: L.O.V.E = Cloud Nine + Deepest Piece of Earth~~♥♥~~

4 comments:

  1. I like this quote:If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
    It is an awesome quote!haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..true..i get the quotes online geh..love it and so true lo~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jiwang this lady....really lovesick ni...kasian...ipoh girl.. oh Yuen Yuen

    ReplyDelete