Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Sweet sweet~~

~Lover holding hands*sweettt*~

Morning~~I went to eat breakfast at my usual place which I like it very much due to the yummy wantan mee with ‘sui kau’..i like it so much..the mee is so tasteful and eat together with the green chilis..oh, gosh!!And, when I waiting for my yummy mee, I look around the restaurant and saw a couple eating breakfast..while eating the breakfast , the couple read newspaper together and discussed about the topics in newspaper together..and in between, they also have some small gestures or know by me as sweet gestures..i like to see the sweet gestures between them..which i think it is sweet and..the couple is in middle-age which this is what i admired the most..because most of the time, when a couple reach middle-age, they tend to become less passionate about each other..but, in front of me, this couple still passionate with each other and still that loving~~oh, my!!i simple like to see them or any other couple that is still passionate with each other**winks**


Recently, i read one of my followers, Miss Cheah newest post..which the titled is 'It's all about Love'..i simply like the post alot because is all about lovey-dovey thingy that touch my heart..good job and thumbs up for her!!!at here, i would like to share with you all few of my favourite phases from the post:


  • LOVE♥♥ only will develop after you spent those special moments together and having sharing those unforgettable memories together that made the relationship to be stronger.
  • Couple has a bond between them,the unique bond that tie them together in a way that no one else can join the bond.
  • There's not always rainbow shining in the sky,sometimes there's storm and turbulence too.But along the journey,both of them going through the lesson together and learn to accept each other's flaw with an open heart.
  • It's a pleasure to be able to grow old with a person that you loved, the very person that willing to hold your wrinkle arms, and still wearing smile in his face, yet treat it as if the first time he hold your hand...And the intrigue part is that you realised that nothing have changed, he is still the same old him that used to protect you no matter what**This is my favourite phase from all of the selected phases**
  • If I'm going to be fat old clumsy lady one day, I wish to have a bloated stomach old man who willing to walk me through the path, hands in hands with me without hesitation~
*The above..is my favourite phases that i like it so much and i think that it is so true..i wish..to walk through the rest of my life with him and do everything together and also, to always keep those sweet gestures in my hands eventhough i that time already 80-years old..the passions to him, will never fade away because..everytime i meet him, it was like the first time i meet him and my heart still pounding fast~~♥♥~~

3 comments:

  1. him? who is him??? I dun know worr...wkwkwkw


    well, sejuk me here. OMG...so sejuk this posted... dui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...grandma,u really do like my post so much?I felt happy to see u write some of the phases in ur blog too.All those phases is based on my own thinking and feeling too=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah!!want to like that meh, yuan he..you sure know who is him leh..hehehe..dun pretend ya~~

    yeah lo popo..i like the phases in your post so much because it is so indeed true..hehe..thumbs up for you popo!!

    ReplyDelete