Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Untitled 2~

As my previous post wrote..words can changed someone's feelings~~and today..my feelings is been changed by words..but luckily, my feelings is changed to a better condition which i have to thank God..because does not worsen my condition nor feelings..my feelings today seems is in the recover process due to the words..and i plan to forgot those words that hurt my feelings before..i guessed that..feelings is a complicated thingy..it can make you moody or happy..

But it all depends on you whether want to be happy or sad~~this is your life and you have the right to choose..most of the times, i choose to be happy and leave the sad things behind..i will leave it behind me always and will tell myself to move forward and say 'sayonara' to the unhappy things**plus, i will tell the unhappy things that, 'you cannot bring me down'..and thanks for that because it make me grown up and think wiser~~cheers to that~~**

1 comment:

  1. Yea,totally agreed wit u..Sometimes,we just can't fight with destiny as well as fate.Some matters are just fated to be or meant to be like this.what we can do is to accept the way it used to be and moving on=)hope both of us can do it.

    ReplyDelete