Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thinking~~


Thinking~~I understand that we cannot control the thinking of others..and sometimes, our own own thinking also.but, we can make a difference by changing our thinking~~thinking either can be positive or negative..positive thinking will bring good mood to yourself and just by thinking about it, you can smile alone..whereas negative thinking(which i hate the most), can bring you down to the deepest piece of earth.*lately, i have been thinking alot about the things in my life.yet, i cannot figure out anything but, just add more questions marks to myself**yet, i still will continue with my thinking..

These few years, i have been changing my thinking whereas..i try not to think so childish and think maturely..also, i try to free myself from those negative thinking..but hor, the negative thinking still will bugs me sometimes..yeah, maybe is not sometimes but, most of the times..now, my thinking is growing~~yet, the negative thingy still 'approach' my mind..i wonder how can i stop these thingy from approaching my mind**i wish i have some ideas..but, reality is too cruel..thinking cannot be stop and it will pop out of nowhere and bugging you especially those negative thingy..how i wish i can stop thinking about this for awhile..at least stop for a second~~

There are times, where you can see i am happy and OK but..deep inside me 'i am thinking' and my heart is crying or aching!!please stop myself from thinking about all this things..i just need a break~~nothing much, is just a BREAK to all this thinking..because it make me moody and down~~i do not like the feeling of moody because, i believe that, if i waste one second to be unhappy, it mean that i waste one second to be happy(*_*). These is one of the quotes that i have kept in my mind~~(Listening to Leona Lewis-Bleeding Love)~~


P/S:It is up to us how to think either positive or negative and it can change our day#











2 comments:

  1. yea,grandma must be positive and strong ya.positive thinking really works..we just have to learn how to think positively..and leave those negative behind!i support u...just follow ur heart..grandma wil get it through ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope so la..didnt hope so much..just hope this negative thinking can leave me soon~~

    ReplyDelete