Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Long Day~~

Yesterday which is the 5th day of March for the year 2010..is my longest day ever..morning, i woke up at 6am and then get ready to test which is the driving test..i arrived at the litar there around 7am and then..practice till 8am and finally..the test time..at first, i went to get my number which is the lucky '24'..and..at there, i meet back with one of the girl which i have known early during my undang lecture time. She still remember me which this shocked me because..last time we just managed to chat for awhile..and then..we went to office together and chat. She is younger than me which is 18 years old(sweet eighteen)~~after our chat, we have to separate because we have to went for our mendaki bukit exam..i was so nervous but as time fly by..i become less nervous and i saw most of the candidates have to up and down again at the hill there..is really funny..maybe they just nervous like me..

After my mendaki bukit test, then..here comes the parking test which is the 3-pointers parking and side parking..there is a long queue at the parking area..i waited and waited..it was so hot and i'm melting~~oh, gosh!!i wonder what take them so long to park the cars..they keep n pusing here and there..please lo..its so HOT..you know what is HOT??if you know..please and tolong..park the cars faster..but yet, they still park like tortoise..i fainted already~~even the penguji also looking at the stopwatch because they took so many time..

And..finally my last section..which is the jalan raya part..i have to drive with the penguji..this is the part where i scare the most because i cannot remember clearly the road..i really buta arah..but luckily, i managed to remember slightly which is enough for me..and the penguji quite good also because he guide me to the right direction and maybe he guide me is because of the reason that we have paid them 'under table money'..but anyway..i still have to thanked him because guide me to the right direction and did not scold me like the previous penguji that have scold my friend. luckily~~

Around 5.30pm..when i headed home..i decided to go to Tesco because i want to press money..then my sister off the engine and we went in..and to my surprise when we went back to the car and started the engine, it cannot work..oh gosh!!i felt like yelling~~then, we have to seek help from the people at the cuci kereta shop..they very kind-hearted because they help us alot..for instance, pushing the car, help us charged the car battery and also find mechanic for us..then, me and my sis run to nearby shop to find the mechanic before the shop close. And we found the mechanic..he come few minutes later..and helped us charged the car battery. We think that is finally over and we can head straight to home..but, lucks not on our side..the car 'mati enjin' again at the opposite road..and i have to run to stopped the mechanic car before he go far away~~and he helped us to charged the battery again..and finally..when we stopped at the traffic light..the CAR broke down again..not again gua~~then..i was like flying..run and run to the mechanic's shop and seek help..i felt like on that day i was participating in a music video which require me to run and run~~and the plus point to this is..it is raining..so good~~luckily, the mechanic willing to borrow us the battery so that we can go home smoothly..thanks alot for the help, guys!!and for those..who horn at us when our car broke down, you will be pay for it..~evil smile***

Finally..we reached home smoothly at 8pm..and after i finished shower and eat my first for the day..whole day, i have not eat anything because i do not have much time..i guessed that, i loss alot of weight that day and this is the only positive thing that i get from the car broke down session..thanks wor**

Around 12pm..i finally can have my good night sleep..thanks god!!my bed was so comfy and nice~~good night everybody~~


P/S:He today wish me all the best and Good Luck for my driving test..hehe..thanks..♥♥~i'm flying~~

2 comments: