Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

~Untitled~

Life~~sometimes really very speechless..sometimes you is full with hope and confidence but sometimes~~you are so down and so hopeless..thus, life is just full with unexpected things..

I do not know how to describe my feelings now**but, i will try my best to hang on to this so that, i would not so moody all the times..and i do not want to waste my life to be unhappy..because if i waste one second unhappy that mean i waste one second to be happy.thus, i should keep this in my mind..maybe..sometimes is really thinks too much(the truth is i also hope that is me that think too much)..but, i cannot stop myself from thinking about this..to others maybe is just a word but for me..it weighs alot and no as simple as a word..how i wish that i never hear this words before but, it is too late to think like this now..because the truth is it already happens and the words is already stored in mind and cannot be delete..Although, one day i will forget this words, but, today is not the day~~i still remembered it and it is still strong inside my mind~~

Sometimes..i just wished i can run away from all these..without have to responsible to anyone nor anything..and just enjoy with my life in somewhere at this piece of earth..runaway from everything and just enjoy~~how i wish i can do that**but, is just a dream..as a human beings, we got too much burden which is uncountable..wish and wish~~life really is not easy and not simple..i just want to have a simple life without have to bother so many things~and..wish that..i can forget those unhappy things..by just pressing a 'delete' button..but, is just a dream~~
**Sky..really brings hopes to me~~

2 comments:

  1. Grandma,I understand your feeling coz I felt the same too..I kinda lost and off track also..I dunno what I want in my life.How I wish I can just fly away now..>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wish i can fly away from all this worries..fly~~

    ReplyDelete