Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hard to say**


In everyone's life..sure there are some times where something become hard to say..it happens where..we feel it but is hard to express out by saying..and the feelings where we keep it and did not express out is very hurtful understand by others. This is what i felt now~~i cannot express out the feelings but it is inside me..i know something is wrong but, i dun not know where nor i do not know how to say it out..it is inside me and i really felt very bad about it..i..sometimes really speechless..

I do not know how to express my feelings now..because there are mixed feelings inside me which is including stressed, frustrated and most importantly is..i felt so sad~~i really do not know why things happen till this level. I just hope this things can be settle soon**there are so many question marks inside of me now..i wish i have answers for it..please free me from this..~~sad~~

P/S: Can anyone tell me what to do except cry for it?i want my rainbow and sunshine..also, i MISS you*

2 comments:

  1. Grandma,dun so sad...sometimes life is all about ups and downs...when there is up,we cheer for it..but when there is down,we hold on to it,because life stil go on.we stil need to carry on.i u wish to cry,go on.like what i wrote in my previous post,cry is just a method to release our innermost feeling to make us felt better.cheer up ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks popo..i will cheer up..i now just waiting for my rainbow to come~~i looking at the sky now..coz it brings me hopes~~

    ReplyDelete