Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Past tense F.R.I.E.N.D.S

-(Nice Quote)-


Last night..due to the reason i cannot asleep or known as 'insomnia 30 minutes'..i think of many things which is mostly about my past when i still at Sabah. I think of the friends that i have at there..

Firstly, is my beloved room mates which they start to stay together with me since my third year in University which is my last year. Two of them is my super junior while the other one is my junior and we are from the same school which is School of Business and Economics(SBE) which is famous for leng chai and leng lui..wuhoo~~i simply like my school..and missed it..my room mates is my best friends most of the time..because whenever, i went back from class, they are there to chat and play with me..and i can talk whatever with them although there are times where they annoy me for examples, they bang on the door when i was asleep or they making noises when i was stress..but, they are still my best companion..i can talk whatever with them, from study to love and also, family..and our favourite, which is Shupping..yes, four of us really enjoy shopping and we share with each other when everytime we went to shop..there is a time, where me and my room mates play ball inside the little room..yes, is volleyball..the ball bounce here and there..and all of our things drop..we are making alot of noises, but, we enjoy it~~cheers**we often, share our love stories together and one of my room mate always says that, we can publish a love story book soon because four of us got the different love stories..i simply missed the moments we spent together..

The other friend that i missed is..my colleague during my practical training..she work as an enforcement..she is a girl and she is pretty..indeed pretty and very 'modern'.. we share alot of secrets together and also, hobbies..she enjoy..shupping too~~same like me..she shop even alot than me..she like to dance too..most of the times, she finished her work early than me, she will went home and then returned back to find me. We often date after work, she will drive me go eat and bring me shopping too..she is very generous and often spend me..i like her because she is very spontaneous and true..there is a time, where we came to workplace and paint our nails while listening to the songs as if the place is empty..yeah, there is a time where we suddenly want to go Tanjung Aru Beach, after a shopping trip..at that time, it is raining heavily and we still decide to go there..the winds is blowing strong and the rains too~~but, it did not stop us to go there..when we reached there, the place is blackout due to the strong winds and rains..we laughed when think of it**funny right??but, it was fun..and especially when you can do something crazy with your girl friends**i missed the time we spent together..

*I missed the times we spent together..i missed you all, my girl friends..cheers to that..is my pleasure and lucks to meet with you all..i will keep all these memories inside my mind and heart..hope we can meet in the coming time..

No comments:

Post a Comment