Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 05, 2010

Sunday~~

Today~I wake up at 7am and then prepared myself to go out to visit my grandparents' graves..i was so lazy and sleepy but..i still have to go..and i have not visit them for the past 3 years due to the reason that i have went to Sabah to study..but, the place is still the same..and my grandparents still there which this is for sure..hehehe..we went there with my uncles and my sister..we clean up the graves, burn the joysticks and also paint back the graves writing that was fading away..actually, it was a great exercise to start the day with..around 10.30am, we finally finished doing everything and we went to eat curry mee which we have waited about 35 minutes for the bowls of mee to reach us..yummy~~

After the eating session~~me and my sister went home to shower and prepared to go out again..wuhoo~~shopping..here i come, wait me!!!hehe..there is an event going on which is the bride's catwalk..there are many kinds of brides wear..and it was so beautiful..i like it..and there is a time whereas i waiting for my sister, i look down to the function hall, there are couples browsing through the albums and also the brides wear..and from their faces, i can see the sweetness from them..oh, my!!the hall is fill with romantic atmospheres..i love it~~ i wish all the couples happily ever after**winks winkss**


~the balloons decor which is in con-junction with the bride's event~

~with the pink balloon~

~sweeett~

~the bridegroom and bride~

~smiley face~

~me with 'the couple'~

~flowers for my grandparents~

No comments:

Post a Comment