Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sushi Sushi~~

I..yesterday(15/04/2010) went to eat sushi with my sister at Sushi King which there is a promotion going on..All the sushi on the conveyor belt is RM2 except for some which is normal price items and i kena it before..but, never kena, never know..luckily, this time, i did not kena..lalalala~~I'm a big fan of sushi..i still remember last time, i used to go to eat with my friends at university and also him..but, this time, is the first time, i eat at my hometown..Oh ya, i still remember there is a time whereas i forgot to bring my wallet out which i have promised to treat him and he also, did not take money from the bank, when we want to went to the counter to pay the bill, i just realized that i forgot to bring my wallet and i do not have any money to pay.oh, gosh!!!he quickly called his friend, and luckily, there is someone to help us out..and tomorrow, we become famous because of this 'sushi incident'..Also, there is a time whereas i got final exam, but, it is canceled already due to the reason that, the pengawas, bring the wrong exam papers  for us..thus, me and my friends headed towards the Sushi King at 1Borneo and eat..when we arrived there, the shop was empty and we can eat what we want without screaming and pushing..wuhooo~~sushi...i like you!!oishii de su ne~


2 comments:

  1. shit, air liur me keluar liao.... OMG... huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..yummy leh..you also go makan la..next week is east malaysia geh turn to have promo ma..

    ReplyDelete