Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Recently~

As you all know, the main topic of my today blog is about my recent life~Recently, i busy doing nothing and seems very free.Thus, i decided to find some part-time job, to work and earn some extra cash.But, yet..my lazy bones stopped me from doing this because..i more enjoy the time whereas i golek my katil which i often fall asleep when i goleking my katil..this is become one of my habits..hehehe~~i guess that is my own self problem and barrier..i trying to stopped it but, i think it will fail..nevermind, i just have to get up and throw behind my lazy bones, and walk straight..add oil Yuen Yuen!!!thumbs up for myself..

Oh, ya!!Today is ONE of our special day but..looks like he forget today already..but, nevermind..this is not the first time after so many years we have been together..yet, some of the times, he does remember the day and wish me like last month. So, i will forgive him..kekekeke~~although, to some people, it may seems kind of foolish and waste time to wish your special one on the special day every month, but, for me, it is a sweet gesture and it shows that he/she still remember the special day..we have been wishing each other like this since the first month we are together and we are still doing this sweet gesture..cheers to that**winks winks**

P/S:♥♥Happy 32nd Months Anniversary!!!Time have past by us so fast and without we even realized, we have walked together for such a long time..yet, we will still continue walking together till the end of our life..♥♥(~MY HOPE~) ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment