Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

*(Quotes)*

I accidentally found my nice and meaningful quotes which i would like to share at here because it brings up my spirits:

  • do what makes you happy and what you want, be with who makes you smile alot, laugh as much as you breathe, love others as long as you live.
  • never take a person for granted especially your love, hold the person you love close to your heart cause you never know what will happens in the next seconds.
  • if you love something let it go, if it comes back to to you, it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, learn to let go.
  • beginnings are usually scary and ending are usually sad, but, it's everything in between that makes it all worth living(what even important is the process and not just the beginning or ending).
  • life is not matter of mile-stones, but what matter is the moments.
P/S:I have added in some of my personal thinking*winks winks*

3 comments:

  1. "if you love something let it go, if it comes back to to you, it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, learn to let go"

    .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya..and behind that words..learn to let go is comes from me..my idea..kekeke~~

    ReplyDelete