Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

After Work

Yesterday..I went out with my kawan, Miss Atan..The first stop is Sushi King whereas i have ordered Black Pepper Fried Udon and she eat Curry Rice..The black pepper udon looks so yummy but actually the taste was like..so HOT!!the fried udon really so touching because it is damn HOT!!the conclusion for the fried udon is in three-letters which is HOT..oh my gosh!i would never order this meal again..whoever that interested to try the hotness feelings can try it and i wish you all the best ya~~kekeke~~also, we have ordered tempura and tobiko..wuhoo~~makan-makan..

Then, after the makan-makan time, we went to jalan-jalan around..doing nothing..sambil jalan sambil sibuk geh we..so syok..it has been a long time that we have not hang out together at Ipoh Parade..i think the last time we hang out together at there maybe few years ago..oh!!we have aged so fast without we even realize but..i still young at heart and also look..kekeke~~

Our last stop for the day are..our favourite place, Popular Bookstore..I finally have bought my favourite book which i have aimed since beginning of this year.I finally can owned it and lye down on my bed and read it..i like it..and wish i can buy more books.but, nevermind, at least i could owned one now and more is on the way~~

~Nice book from the writer, Lisa See. Wish to read more book from her~


P/S:Thank you to Miss Atan because accompany me to walk walk..wish to go out with you more often~~

5 comments:

  1. hello there,

    I had moved house lor... frm wordpress to blogger.

    The address to my new home will be http://cloudjourney.blogspot.com

    Please dont spam it...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so bad..you think i very free meh..want to spam it..cis!hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah.......adakah gitu...so rude :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz update ur Bloglist.... I no longer use the Wordpress.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. cis!already updated geh..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete