Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

*Shopacholics Me*


Recently, me..in love with 'online shupping' so much..ok la, i not just in love with him so much but also, shupping..i cannot stop myself from browsing through the forums and websites..whenever, i got time, i will browse site from site to fulfill my desire to shop..oh, gosh!!please help me and pull me away from all this~~because..my wallet is getting a big hole now..and my bank accoJustify Fullunt starting to dry*sob sob**please help!!!but, nothing can be done..luckily, i only like to buy things like clothes, wallets and accessories which is not branded and quite cheap compared with walk-in shop..

But, there is a pay-off to shop online..either the clothes you buy will be too big or too small to wear..or maybe the clothes that you buy is not what you want or you imagine it to be..and myself 'kena' before some many times. Yet, i still will continue to shop online..i guess i never learn from it or stop buying~ Also, shop online definitely is not a thing for 'kan cheung' people like me..because i hope to see, feel and try the clothes immediately..i cannot stand the 'kan cheung-ness' moment whereas, you have to wait at least 3 days for the products to arrive at your hand..it is like a some kind of suffer to me because i have to wait so long for the products to arrive to my hand so, that i can feel and talking about it..oh, my~~please free me~~

This week..i shop online already..whereas i have bought a wallet, a coins bag and also, 2 clothes.but, too bad..my thingy is nowhere to be seen because is a pre-order items which i can only see and feel it end of this month..wah!!end of this month..i still have to suffer about 3 weeks..sob sob**sad case**i'm waiting for it!!!

2 comments:

  1. opsss....beside kaki geppo, now, kaki beli liao...adui.

    Better blocked terus the pc frm internet. Totally cut off.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so bad la you..say me like that wor..sob sob**i now continue gan surfing my net and browsing through the sites..winks winks**

    ReplyDelete