Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

~Double 'S'~

                                                     ~Foods and My Parents~

Today is the double 'S' for me..because..today is Saturday and i went to eat Steamboat with my family which is another 'S' for me..wuhoo~~i so happy and excited because i like to eat steamboat and i can eat all i want..makan and makan..i went out with my family at 6.40pm and reached there around 7pm..and our makan session starto~~

Firstly, me and my sister went to take seafood such as prawns, crabs and others to boil so that, the tom yam and herbal soup will got some flavours..then..we take steak which is very yummy when we grill it and put some black pepper sauce..oishi de su ne~~then we continue to eat other foods such as satay, udon mee, my favourite ham and fishballs..then bacon..mutton..prawn..veggie..cheese cake..agar-agar..and many many foods which i lost count to it because i was busy eating and did not memorize the foods..eat-eat~~we eat till 8.30pm then we headed home..i was so full, but, i still manage to walk**winks winks**

2 comments:

  1. next time show me vege meat pics.... :p

    looking forward for Ipoh..wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..didnt eat much veggie..mostly all meats..more worth ma..waiting you come too~~

    ReplyDelete