Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Coming~~

Today is..4th of May 2010 and..tomorrow is 5th of May which is my special one big day~~He will turn 24th tomorrow but..i cannot celebrate his big day on the actual day, which i maybe will celebrate with him few months later..what a sad case~~but, fate put us on this situation, and i accepted it with my whole heart..

I still remember..last year, Year 2009..i celebrated his big day together whereas i have planned a surprise for him with my friend..and also last last year, Year 2008, we also celebrated it together but..i remember he was angry and mad at me that day, and did not talk with me until the dinner with my group of friends is over..He make the first move to talk back to me and the venue is at Tanjung Aru Beach. I wonder..he still remember this incident or not..but, nevermind..because i still remember it clearly..that night, he wore the green t-shirt that i gave him and it looks nice on him..hehehe~~i wandering again..whether he will remember me or not on this special day, what clothes will he wear, how he will celebrate his big day, who he will celebrate with and the wondering lists going long and long..

Yet, i hope..he will enjoy his this year big day and may all his wishes come T.R.U.E..i will celebrate with you few months later, wait me ya although there are no fancy foods for you~~hehehe~~

♥♥~HappY 24th BirthdaY, Jon Jon~

2 comments:

  1. haha...love story lagi..

    naik bulu2 tangan ni..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cis!!where got love story wor..is true story la..kekeke~~nice~~

    ReplyDelete