Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moody Day...

Although today the weather is so sunny but my mood for today seems abit down..and is just like rainy day..i wish i can just have a good sleep and forget all the things that happen..dun know what i can do now..work still have to go on...and life still have to go...i hope so much i can cover myself with the blanket and just sleep..and sleep..and sleep...which i hope tomorrow will never come...i now just counting down for the time and day...to let it go...then i can be myself again..is just so heavy...my moo for today is affected..thanx to them for affecting me but, i would not let you all to keep on affecting me..is my life..and i live for myself...if i spend one second sad or unhappy, it mean i waste one second to be happy...just move forward yuen yuen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment