Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 07, 2009

Shopping trip...

Last saturday..i went to sing k with my sister because she has date me since last last week..therefore, to keep my promise to her i decided to go sing k with her after my work..i today felt quite happy and free because tomorrow is my off day for the week and today i gonna get my first real paycheck which is four-digits number..yoppe and hooray!!!thumbs up!!!plus plus..after my sing k session i gonna enjoy my shopping trip..which i already tahan very long time and my hands already feel itchy because i haven go shopping for a long time..so happy leh me..as if i can fly..*flysss*...

After the sing k session, i went to meet my beloved shoes which i have target it since last week..but too bad..luck not on my side..my beloved shoes is gone and what left is just her 'twins' which is not the right shoes size for me..i felt sad..and i decided to find another target to replace 'her'..but..she really is irreplaceable..what to do..i just have to move on find another target..i will remember her!!!*crysss*..sob sob..


My sing k session


Snap with christmas tree...


My nail polish..i like this colour..


Toner..want to try new brand...


Baggie for my sister...she love it so much!!!


My supper..mamak burger..with mayo salad..

No comments:

Post a Comment