Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Second Day of Year 2010

Today is the second day of the new year..which i have to go to work while i still in holiday mood..i really felt very lazy and wish i can continue my holiday..sob sob..but, nevermind..just stay strong for few more hours and i can go home already..crossing my fingers now and waiting for it..

Oh ya..let me update you all with some of my activities before the new year and the day after new year..the day befoe new year which is 31st of december 2009..i went to eat dinner with my faily because is my mama birthday..after eat..we went home and just enjoyed the tv shows..while others is countdown~ing..i already slept and having my sweet dreams...**cheerrrsss***

The next day which is the new year, my family and i went to 'Sam Poh Tong' which is one and the only place at ipoh that we can snap pictures..we snap alot of pictures at there...then..at night i went out with my buddies or 'kaki'..the first stop is SHOPPING!!!my favourite...although i was just window shopping but i totally enjoy the time..later on, we went to eat at Yeolde English and i have ordered chicken spagheti and fresh watermelon juice...although the spagheti is delicious but, there is one place that make me minus the deliciousness of the spagheti which is..the spagheti is cut which i cannot fully enjoy the feel of eating spagheti whereas i normally will used my fork to roll the spagheti into a circle..is just so cute and fun to eat like that..but, the cook at Yeolde English Restaurant spoilt my mood...sob sob...after our meals, one of my friend, sien ru come and give us surprise..is really a surprise for us because we thought she still at KL and cannot join us this new year..thanx ya Sien Ru!!really long time did not meet you...hehehe...then..we continue with exchanging presents..i got a cute cup from miss atan tan and a bath set form miss apple peng...yipeee!!!!


~Momiji Cup~




~Bath Set~

No comments:

Post a Comment