Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 03, 2009

M.O.V.I.E Night...

Yesterday night around 8pm..i went to watch movie with my sister..is been a long time since we have watch movie together..and finally we have a chance to watch a movie that all of us is waiting and longing for..which is TWILIGHT:NEW MOON..although i did not watch the chapter one of the movie but i do enjoy the second chapter of the movie..

There are several parts in the movie that i like the most..which are..

1)When the leading actor told the leading actress that 'I want to die not because of guilt..is because i cannot live in this world without you..and thinking you are not in the world..

2)When the leading actress scream 'Kill me not him'..

3)And also when the leading actor tell the woman he love that 'You are my everything'..

4)And near the ending..when the lead actor say to the woman he love that 'if you want me to turn you into one, there is only one condition..that is MARRY ME..

The above parts is my favourite in the movie..i like it so much..when they spoke out the above dialogues..i really shed tears..really touching..and is like you can felt it inside you..which is so real..

By watching this movie..it remind me of something which is LOVE..one of the most important things in this world..lets say HOOORAYYY to this four letters word (LOVE)...



Yummy Yummy popcorn...




My tickets...

No comments:

Post a Comment