Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Lazy Sunday Day...

Sunday..

is the day i wait for the week..and is also my favourite day..because i finally can enjoy my lazy day whereas i can wandering around..doin nothing and also 'goyang-goyang kaki' which is the most i like...there are nothing much i have done on sunday because i was so lazy..i wake up around 9.30am and then i golek my katil till 10am..and later on, i went to shower and prepared to eat my yummy breakfast...and i also watch drama till 12pm and i went to sleep..and sleepp...and sleep...i finally woke up at 3pm whereas i continue to eat and eat..also watch television..in between, i also do some knitting whereas i want to knit a scarf before Christmas come and send it to someone that was special to me..but,i guess i cannot make it..but, i still will continue knitting till the scarf complete and i will send it to him no matter what time and date...after a whole day knitting the scarf, i finally completed half already which i very satisfied with it..and i decided to continue tomorrow morning..whenever i free, i will take up the knitting needles and do my knitting...add oil to myself!!!



My half-way complete scarf...

No comments:

Post a Comment