Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makan and minum day...

This month is the first time i get my real paycheck..so, i decided to treat my family and uncle eat..because they wait me to treat them very, very the long time..till their neck also long already.hehehe..although the dinner is not so expensive but it is my 'seng yi'..finally i can treat them eat..and close my makan makan account for this month already..which no more expensive dinner already because i want to save some money..

Below are the pictures of the dishes except the fried wantan and steam porky with soup which these two dishes is prepared by my mama the next day dinner and i was too lazy to open up a new post for the pictures..therefore, i insert the two pictures at this post..hehehe..i now waiting for my next month makan-makan time..i really enjoy eating alot!!!thumbs up for all the foods in this world!!!love it**


Yummy steam porky with soup..


Fried wantan


Combination of porky


My bowl of rice


Vegetarian dishes


Black pepper meat..fingers lickin good!!!


The only kind of steam fish that i ate...


Wet tissue


The front look of the restaurant..

No comments:

Post a Comment