Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Long Long Day

Saturday morning...

Today i went to take the undang-undang test for my long awaiting driving license..i guess everything went on not smoothly to me..because i forgot to wear the proper shoes for the test and i end up paying them money coz they borrow me the shoes..i really cannot understand why we must wear 'cover shoes' when we enter the exam room coz nobody was there to look after us and the workers at there also wear sandals or slippers to work..i wonder what they are thinking..if they want us to obey the rules then they should set a good example to us first..clueless!!!after i enter the exam room and due to the reason that i not very familiar with the computer system, therefore, i called the worker at there to lend me a hand but...it ends up..she feel mad at me because i cannot access the computer by myself..i wonder if she walk in the room to teach me for a minute will it bring any damage to her legs or will she lost her legs for walking in..i totally clueless...wandering what happen to the so-called workers...after i finished the exam, i have to meet with the so-called worker..and she cannot stop repeating the incident whereas i ask for her help...not only she keep on repeating but she also kept on talking in a loud voice as if nobody was there..and thanx to her..everybody know what happens and everybody starred at me....i really have to thanx her for all the attentions that i get this morning!!!!!

That is the first section of my long day..and next..i waited for an hour for my driving instructor to come..but he end up..LOST!!!!so, i gave up waiting him..because i still have to rush to work because i only take leave for 2 hours..before i headed to work..i have to do one important task..which is buy kniting stuffs..so,i walked and walked under the rain..at last, i arrived at the mall there but bad lucks really on my side..the shop haven open and i end up walking back to the bus stop to catch the buses to go my workplace...i have to change 2 times buses in order to arrived to my workplace..but, as i guess..i late to work..and the bus stop me far away from my workplace..and i have to walk inside to my company..what a long day for me...rainy day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment