Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 04, 2009

Cari makan at Pasar Malam...

Tonight..got my favourite dishes for dinner..which is organic rice with fried fish meat mixed with chicken meat and fried eggs together with 'fan si', carrots and tauge..after that i went to pasar malam with my sister..because we both are HUNGRY and BORED..that's why we decided to go pasar malam cari makan..

When i first step out from my sister car, i can smell dao a strong smell which is very smelly but it taste nice if you eat it..it is the 'chao taufu'..alot of people did not like the smell but it actually taste nice when you try it..worth trying..next, me and my sister jalan jalan sembarangan at pasar malam which is also a part of exercise..hehehe..and the first foods that i bought that night is the delicious red bean bread which is also cheap..and then, we stopped at the dim sum stall where we bought 'siao mai'..my favourite!!!thumbs up for it!!!the last foods that i bought at the pasar malam is the 'wun chai chi'(sharkfin's bowl) which is something like seafoods soup with some sharkfins..and we have to eat this soup together with vinegar and some green chilis...yummy!!

That's the end of my jalan jalan cari makan at pasar malam..-THE END-



My yummy siao mai...



My dinner that cooked by my mama...



Childhood chewing gum...



Red bean bread..sedapp...



So called shark-fins soup...this is the cheap one...but it taste good...

No comments:

Post a Comment