Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Updates~

Yesterday..I went to shopping with my buddy, Miss Tan. Although, we did not bought much things but, we have spend alot also because we have spent our cash to bought things that are not very useful. For examples, i have bought nail polisher, Sasa small bag, blingz for my pinky handphone, belt for my new dress and..I think i only bought the above items yesterday..I feel so happy because i bought those things because it makes me H.A.P.P.Y!!!

Oh ya~He went to Pahang already because he represented UMS for 3 on 3 Competition. Too bad he did not come to Ipoh, if not i can meet him. At this time for today, he busy with shopping at KL whereas his competition have end. So bad leh him, go shopping~Miss him so much*wink wink*

P/S: 4 more days is my B.I.G day already~(*00*)~

4 comments:

  1. adui....love love love love lagi

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao, spent money buy useless thing!! only u can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..where got useless wor..got use la..can make myself happy~~

    ReplyDelete