Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Simple Morning Message ♥♥


This morning..around 8am plus..he sent msn me which is quite a surprise for me because he have not msn me for some time. I think since the beginning of his semester this year because he have to juggle between his Tutorship, Master and also, Basketball. Seems like his life is full with activities without me. Ok, lets back to the above topic. The content of his msn is..He wish me Good Morning and then say Sorry to me because his hp out of credits and also, he will not switch on his hp for TWO WEEKS. Omg!!! such a long time.. How i able to find him in this TWO WEEKS. I understand the purpose of his actions whereas he explains to me already and i accepted it. He also says, if got anything i can drop him a message at FB inbox. For sure, i will drop him a message. Sob sob* Also, he tell me that he feel guilty because this semester he not able to message me so often and neglected me but, i understand why he did so, i just have to be patience and wait him find me. As soon as he finish with this semester he will tell me everything what happens and settle all my things which this is what i have been waiting.

I thought he have forgot me in this time because he always busy with his things but, this is not the truth and he still have me inside his heart ♥♥ I feel so happy to know it. Thank you and Add Oil!!! I will always wait you at here~

3 comments: