Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Rewards for M.Y.S.E.L.F~

Yesterday night..i went to shopping..the main purpose of my shopping trip is to buy something to reward myself because this month is my month. Thats why i need to buy something to reward myself*winks winks*Actually, is just a reason for myself to spend and enjoy. I walk to every shop i got a feeling~I feel like want to buy everything in the shop if i can afford but..too bad i just can look at it and walk away. Tata to my favourite things in every shop!!!sob sob*At that time, i just want to be a rich brat and spend every single ringgit i have to buy my favourite things. But, too bad..Reality is always cruel. I have to admited it. Yet, i still have bought something to reward myself for this month. I went home happily but, my wallet is crying silently. So pity~



~The inside look of my wallet~
~Outside look of my wallet~
~My sandals~



1 comment: