Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 04, 2010

Time fly by~

Is been awhile already that i have not update my blog. Here, i would like to update my bloggie. I still remember last year, today..i have went back to KK, to his side and staying at his home while waiting for my family to come and join me for my convocation. A year have past~ In this year time, many things happens. For examples, me FINALLY graduated, me WORKING and also, me and him separate by a SEA. Although, so many things happens but..my life is still moving forward and i enjoyed my everyday life*

I still remember last year..at this time, i nearly graduate and busy enjoying my life without worrying too much about finding job. Now, i have work for nearly a year and next month on 2nd i will celebrate my first year of working at my company. Time really so fast so furious because without we even realize, a year have past.

Other than that, this month is my month whereas i will celebrate my big day on 15th. I wondering what will happens in my birthday but, i guess nothing special will happen on that day. Last year, i spend my birthday at KK with him whereas nothing really special happen. But, it touch my heart too because HE purposely wait till 12am which is the day of my big day, he sent a SMS to me which he just sit next to me and wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!This is really sweeettt of hime because he that night very sleepy and yet, he still wait for the time to wish me first. Reallt thanks to him~and the next day, he bring me out to eat and bought a card for me. For this year, i guess he have no time to wish me at 12am because he busy with his works and study. Plus, he will be going to Pahang on this Friday, 8th for his 3 On 3 Competition which mean..he do not have any free time left for me. Sound sad? But, as long as he got wish me, it is more than enough for me because at least he got the heart and still remember to wish me..

*This year, i plan to buy something maybe..a wallet to reward myself because i am aiming a wallet although it is not an expensive wallet but i like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment