Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Belated Birthday Celebration & Pressie ♥♥

Friday night..i went out with my gals to celebrate my belated B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y which is a week ago and i just celebrated it with them. It is so sweeeettt of them because they help me to celebrate my birthday and yet, they even gave me a pressie. Really thank you to them. The 'them' I mentioned here is Miss Atan, Miss Evelyn, Miss Sien Ru and also, Miss Apple which she have gave me a pressie earlier.


We arrived at OH Sushi at De Garden there around 8pm then we ordered our foods because we are so hungry and cannot wait anymore. Although, the foods is served but we still busy cam whoring and chatting till we did not touch or eat our foods yet. Later on, Miss Sien Ru join us which is quite late already. She is the last one to order the foods but, my bento is the last one to be served. What a funny services. Luckily, that day i in good mood..if not i sure will show them some colour ^ ^ ..The foods at there is yum yum but the services is so BoooOO~~~

After the japanese foods session, we went to Strawberry Moments which is my a.k.a shop to yam cha. I have ordered Frosty Strawberry Juice which is quite yummy and the price is also reasonable. We have a little chat at there till..11pm plus..and finally, is our time to go home. So fast that is the end of my belated birthday celebration..*winks winks*



~The OREO drink~
~I forgot the drink name ^^ ~
~The mascara with box~
~The Majolica Marjorca Mascara~
~The Ferrero Rocher box~

P/S: Dear my gals~Really thank you for the pressie and also, the dinner. I like it so much and appreciated it ♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment