Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My First Encounter with Domino's Pizza


                                                                        





For today lunch..i went to eat Domino's Pizza with my colleagues. I have wait for quite a time to have a taste of the pizza. Yummy~Finally, i have the chance to eat it. The service offered by Domino's Pizza at Jalan Gopeng branch is just average only because the shop environment is quite crowdy and seems quite messy. But, its ok because i just want to have my pizzza~The pizza arrived quite fast and then, i eat it fast because i was so hungry already. We have ordered Combo Deal 3 with the price of RM39.80 without taxes. Omg!!!So good..I hate taxes because it always increased the value that i have to pay. We have ordered Classified Chicken and also, Seafood flavours..yum yum~~~For sure, i will try it again!!!Wuhhoooo ♥♥

2 comments: