Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meaningful Song ♫♪

Below is the lyics for my current lovable song by Bruno Mars~Just The Way YOU Are. Please pay double attention to the song lyrics because it was so meaningful and the rythm of the song is just nice. I have cut the song to ringtones for my pinky handphone. Love it ♥

The lyrics of the song START here~

Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say
When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change ←My favourite sentence
Because you're amazing, just the way you are ←My favourite sentence

And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while ←My favourite sentence
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me
Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day ←My favourite sentence

Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change ←My favourite sentence
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same
So, don't even bother asking if you look ok ←My favourite sentence
You know I'll say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Because you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are
The way you are, the way you are

Girl you're amazing, just the way you are
When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Because you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are. Yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment