Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Afternoon..

Saturday..for me is another working day..but for others it is a holiday..i wish i could have holiday like other does..but too bad..i only can wish..few more hours, i gonna start my journey back home and enjoy my one day holiday..and not like others that got two days holiday..haih..but, i still appreciate my one day holiday coz at least i can rest and recharge back my ENERGY, which i now neeed it alot..

Saturday..is the day where i always feel moody..because only ME is stuck at the office while everyone is enjoying out there..just let me know if there is people like me out there..the definition of people like ME are..

1)Stuck at the office on Saturday..its S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y!!PLEASE..
2)Stuck at the office on Rainy Saturday..
3)Everyone is enjoying two days HOLIDAY and you are stuck at the office..

So, please let me know if there is people like me out there..so that we can share our BAD feelings..'_'

No comments:

Post a Comment