Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Long Holiday..

Long holiday..3 days continuous holiday..but what is the meaning if u have to go work on Saturday and you cannot enjoy the long holiday..but luckily yesterday i managed to sleep awhile..ok la..not awhile la..maybe around 4 hours..felt so satisfied lo me..i yesterday wake up at 7am and then went out to eat breakfast with my family..after that went home i straight away sleep till 11.30am..and then i slept from 1.30pm till 3pm..felt so happy coz i long time didnt enjoy my precious and favorite sleeping time..i guess i just like to sleep so much..

I waiting for tomorrow to come..because i finally can go shopping lo..yipeee!!!i want to go out to update myself with the current trends..and most important is i want to buy the doughnut keychain that i have aimed for some time..and also i can buy the 'bling-bling' accessories..i recently fell in love with the 'bling-bling' things..and i have stick many many blingy things to my handphone..photo frames..soon pendrive..and plus plus..patiently waiting for tomorrow..but inside my heart i still cannot stop the excitement..HOORAY!!!for this past few weeks, everytime i went out to shopping mall, i for sure will find the blingy things and also i will asked my sister to find with me..and she already very pissed off with me coz she say i tak habis-habis with the bling-bling..hehehe...but, its ok..because i still will ask her help me to find blingy things..

Recently, i got a friend that asked me 'if a guy cry for a girl does it mean that guy very love that girl?'..hmmm..in my opinion, i think if a guy cry for a girl he for sure very love her..but..my friend say 'the guy still leave her even though he cry for her'..and i'm speechless..LOVE just a four letters word..but why it would be so complicated..i guess every corner in this world got their own love stories which cannot be explain by words..LOVE!!!make u hate and like at the same time..

4 comments:

  1. About the blingy things:not only ur sis is going to pissed off...me also..hahahaha!please STOP it before its too late,ah grandma...wahahaha..
    About the 4 letters LOVE:completely agreed with u..it made you like and hate at the same time..haha..and it's complicated stuff..so my conclusion is just forget bout such romance and be a simple gal that won't fall in love..*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceh!!u say only wont fall in love but mana tau la..hehe..hard to say wor..u cannot predict things ma..dun piss off ma u..blingy things so leng n good lo..thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. apa ni...i can predict alot things ok?hahaha..
    u better stop your blingy's craze now!
    i see your things with blingy on it will very PENING...@@

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyah..dun like dat ma..blingy things very good lo..so 'in' wor..hehe..popo should be in abit ma.dun like orang tua..kolot..wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete