Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Full with H.O.L.I.D.A.Y mood..

Few more hours i gonna finish my work and i can enjoy my one day holiday..although for others from tomorrow onwards will be their continuous three days holiday..but for me..it just two days holiday which i also appreciate it..coz most of the week i only manage to have one day rest or so called HOLIDAY..but this week..an extra day for me..CHEERS**

There are nothing much i can do in this two days holiday nor i want to do anything in this two days..it is because i still waiting my first real paycheck that gonna bank in to my account soon..then i can enjoy my shopping spree although is not really a shopping spree..but at least i can enjoy window shopping or at least buy something to reward myself..winks winks**

During my few window shopping trips..ok la..not everytime is window shopping..winks**..i have found some targets or can known as my rewards after i get my first real paycheck..there are few things that in my 'must buy list'..the very first will be bags..i already make up my mind to buy the two bags which number one bag is the leather type that suitable for me to bring to work..and bag number two will be a straw bag which i can take out when i want to 'hang kai kai'..this two bags are must buy items..i also have aimed one of the handphone accessories or hanger which happens to be very CUTE..it is a fake doughnut hanger that come with smell..and it loookksss so real..and u simply want to have a of the doughnut although it is fake..but looking at the 'doughnut' it will make me happy and SMILE '+'cheers**

6 comments:

  1. haha...u wanna buy doughnut wit smell?hahahaha!
    i got bread wit smell...haha..
    grandma,i also wil looked at it and smile..
    last time u said me crazy!now it's ur turn to be craze about the doughnut...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..i look at the doughnut smile not call crazy lo..but very got 'kam ching' lo..hehe..the doughnut really very real lo.next time i snap the pic n let u c la..yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa...i also last time like dat wor..grandma said me sot..so bad gah..hahaha...just drop by your blog befor going to bed...tomolo is another monday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. only popo is sot..i very normal lo..hehe..i haven buy dao the doughnut keychain leh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. how come your doughnut keychain still not in your buying list?hahaha..i tot u gonna buy it very soon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also want to buy it soon..n smell it..but my sister say i hutang her too much already..dats why have to pay back old debts sin can buy new things geh..hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete