Togetherness♥♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

My window shopping trip

Sunday..due to the reason my dad want to clean our house, me and my sister decided to went out to window shopping because we do not want to hear my dad 'singing karaoke'..after we ate our breakfast which is yummy hakka mee..we are ready to went out..

On the same day, there is an event going on which is The Master Q and Mr Big Potato mascots will be visiting the mall..and i managed to have a look at the mascots..they looked really funny and especially when they dance hip-hop in their costume and also the big head..hehehe..I still remember when i was small that time, i love to read Master Q comics alot although i that time do not know how to read Chinese characters. Yet, now at my home still have the Master Q collections which i seldom take out to read already..but, there is no harm to take out the collections to read again but high courage is needed because my mum have put my collections in a big box which before i can enjoy my collections i firstly have to move away 3 boxes that is on top of my collections box..add oil!!!

During my window shopping time, i would like to visit my targets which are the leather and straw bag that i have mentioned before..i guess sunday is not my lucky day because my beloved straw bag is GONE!!!i really felt very upset about it and what left is just the sister of my beloved straw bag which is in purple colour..my beloved bag is green colour and other colour bag cannot replace her..what to do??i just have to find another target for my 'kai kai' bag..tata my straw bag..sayonara watashi no kaban!!!

My yummy lunch!!!

The comics book which i have bought on the same day..


Is my sister shoes!!too bad i cannot fit in..hehe..


My new working shoes!!!finally i no need to wear high heels to work and now i chase the bus to go home too..hehehe..

The blingy accessories which i have bought and paid by my sister.yippee!!!its FREE!!!

Some of my things that have new 'blingy' look..

My sister's MP4 is decorated with blingy things..and she have a brand new look..fresh!!!

My mum specially make geh food..from her hometown(San Wui)..this food is eat by chinese when they celebrate CNY..is made from rice powder and boiled with chicken soup..you can add any ingredients such as chicken meat,fishballs, siao mai,kai lan and you have to eat with oyster sauce+kicap+cooked oil+fried onions.Yummy!!!Thumbs up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment